Saturday, March 13, 2021

Portfolio Blog Post Number 15

 Portfolio Blog Post Number 15


   I am going to start heading more into the editing aspect of my intro film, making this blog post about fonts. Fonts give the overall "vibe", or genre kind of, of a film. The definition of a font is "a set of type of one particular face and size." So it's basically how the writing looks. Font's can make a movie look spooky, old, futuristic, exciting, etc. So clearly it's important to choose the right font that gives the right look for my intro. The title I choose is "Willow, Joe, and the Dog?", so I will test on fonts on this. Some I like are: "Willow, Joe, and the Dog?", "Willow, Joe, and the Dog?", "Willow, Joe, and the Dog?", "Willow, Joe, and the Dog?", "Willow, Joe, and the Dog?", "Willow, Joe, and the Dog?", "Willow, Joe, and the Dog?", "Willow, Joe, and the Dog?". I would like the font to be cute, exciting, and almost kid-like. Below I will list my top 3 from this list.
"Willow, Joe, and the Dog?"
-"Willow, Joe, and the Dog?"
"Willow, Joe, and the Dog?"
 
  I think for now I am going to keep looking it over so that I can choose the right one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Portfolio Blog Post Number 24

 Portfolio Blog Post Number 24 Here it is! My CCR! Enjoy:) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ail5-mITIGU