Sunday, March 28, 2021

Portfolio Blog Post Number 22

 Portfolio Blog Post Number 22


    As spring break ends and senioritis grows, school is becoming more difficult to do. I am constantly thinking about why this is necessary because I already know where I'm going to college and feel like I'm done with high school.  I know this sounds so cheesy, but this is definitely my favorite and the best part of school. Working on this project is the one thing in school that means something to me and truthfully has anything to do with my "real life". I know this may be hard to believe because I am kind of quiet in class. School has never been easy for me, especially being home and not in a group environment. Though I am usually on the acting side of production, being on the editing and creating side has opened up a new door for me. It has lead and is leading to new perspectives, and lets my creativity flow in a different way. Rather than becoming a character I get to create one. 

   Ok enough about me, now lets talk about the character of Willow. Willow is being played by my best friend/neighbor Abbie. Abbie may not be used to acting in front of others (for the sake of acting), but definitely will admit that she is good at "acting" in real life. This is something we always joke about. Joe will also be played be her younger/middle younger sister Ayden. Abbie and Ayden are very close in real life so their relationship should not be hard to display on screen. Both Ayden and Abbie are two people who mean a lot to me and I am very close with so I am very excited to work with them. Everything we do is absolutely hilarious so there definitely will have to be a blooper reel. 

1 comment:

  1. I'm so happy to learn that you are enjoying this creative process. I only wish I could see you all in person and bask in the creative energies!

    ReplyDelete

Portfolio Blog Post Number 24

 Portfolio Blog Post Number 24 Here it is! My CCR! Enjoy:) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ail5-mITIGU