Sunday, March 14, 2021

Portfolio Blog Post Number 16

 Portfolio Blog Post Number 16


  In this blog post I am going to be discussing my editing schedule. I already talked about my filming schedule, which is two days towards the end of march, so this won't be too long. I am giving myself a week to edit because I do work better with breaks and such. I also am planning to give a 2 day "spot" between filming and editing to review the shots and make sure I don't need to re film anything. The editing is going to be pretty simple because all the shots are in order. Below I am going to list the order of editing and what each entails 

- Transferring and placing clips: this is where I transfer the clips into my computer, and then into Imovie (my editing software). Then I will be placing the clips in order.
-Deciding on clips: Because I am planning on getting multiple shots from each scene I will need to decide what I want to include, and what I don't
- Transitions: from here I will be deciding/placing the transitions (if there is an) between clips
- Music: Here is where I am adding the chosen music, and deciding where I want to cut it.
-Opening and closing: This is where I will be adding the Title and credits

No comments:

Post a Comment

Portfolio Blog Post Number 24

 Portfolio Blog Post Number 24 Here it is! My CCR! Enjoy:) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ail5-mITIGU