Thursday, March 11, 2021

Portfolio Blog Post Number 14

 Portfolio Blog Post Number 14


    I realized that I forgot one of the most important features of a film, the title. The title explains and represents everything in the movie, in just a couple words. I want my title to be a play on words, and to have multiple meanings based on how it is interpreted. This has not been a simple thing to think of. I think I want a 2 worded title, simple but meaningful, like Willow. I need to figure this out rather quickly, because it will be much easier to make a well, put-together, story board with a working title. The overall plot is about a teen girl who finds out a secret about her sister. Using this plot and the details from the opening I will list some ideas I have come up with:
  

   -Joe's Secret
   -Behind The Front Door
   -What now?
   -Where's Willow
   -Joe, Willow, And The Dog?

   My Top 3 are "Behind The Front Door", "Joe, Willow, And The Dog", and "Joe's Secret". From here I am going to take some time to think about it, and choose the best title that will grab the audience.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Portfolio Blog Post Number 24

 Portfolio Blog Post Number 24 Here it is! My CCR! Enjoy:) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ail5-mITIGU