Saturday, March 20, 2021

Portfolio Blog Post Number 18

Portfolio Blog Post Number 18

   
   Today I am going to be talking about my first group meeting! I know, I am about a week or so late compared to many others. Me and the other seniors all some how got sick on the same day, for only one day. Luckily, we had another group meeting that I was able to be present for. I was lucky to have a very good group of 4 other students, which we were able to give each other very good advice. After looking at all of their blog posts and hearing them talk I was very impressed. 

   I loved giving advice on what I have learned to other students. Some of my favorite were tips on lighting and how to frame the camera to make it look more real. The best advice I was given was on music and the title. One of my classmates recommended a really good website that I am going to use for both my intro and the "ending" of the intro. The other recommendation that was super helpful is on the title. Because I am inspired by Disney Channel and the movie "16 wishes" they said that the title should pop up and be super fun font.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Portfolio Blog Post Number 24

 Portfolio Blog Post Number 24 Here it is! My CCR! Enjoy:) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ail5-mITIGU