Saturday, March 6, 2021

Portfolio Blog Post Number 12

 Portfolio Blog Post Number 12


   Schedule: 

      Because of how little locations there are to shoot I am planning on taking at most 2 days. The whole thing takes place in the day so I have from around 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. both days. The actor of Willow will need to be there the whole time, while the actor of Joe is only in a couple of scenes. I am planning to start filming within the next 3 weeks, specifically March 22nd, but this could change. 

  Soundlist:

     I need clearance for both music choices, car starting up, low music in the background of car, dishes clinking, mom saying "bye", doors opening and closing, feet running down stairs, women gasping and screaming, sisters fighting, some dog noises.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Portfolio Blog Post Number 24

 Portfolio Blog Post Number 24 Here it is! My CCR! Enjoy:) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ail5-mITIGU