Thursday, February 11, 2021

portfolio project blog number 1

Portfolio project Blog Post number 1



   Today we learned the directions for the whole project itself. From the planing to the blog posts to the filming itself. After hearing and taking notes on the directions, I began to do some research. Firstly, I looked at the presentation on Nearpod, which was about the blog posts. From here I looked at the examples on the website and saw what not to do and what to do. Once I got a better idea on how to do my blog post I began thinking of my overall idea for an opening. I wrote down some ideas, which could change at any time, and put all my info together. I like the idea of blogging this project because it gives me a place to put all of my work.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Portfolio Blog Post Number 24

 Portfolio Blog Post Number 24 Here it is! My CCR! Enjoy:) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ail5-mITIGU