Wednesday, February 17, 2021

Portfolio Blog Number 4

 Portfolio Blog Number 4


     In this blog post I will be talking about my 2nd case study. This case study is on the film opening of the "Kissing Booth". This movie is the romantic-comedy genre. The opening scenes are montages going through the two main characters growing up into teenagers, with a voice over from the lead. The opening scene is of two babies, which you find out are the two best friends, and leads. From here there are creative swipe cuts of the kids growing up and the monumental moments in the girls life. From here, your introduced into minor characters and how they influence her life. The opening scene ends with the two best friends, in high school, dancing to a game they grew up playing. I really like the idea of the montage, but I might follow through with this idea with music in the back. I'm not too sure what montage and story line exactly I will follow, but I like the idea.
                                                          The Kissing Booth 2 poster.jpg




No comments:

Post a Comment

Portfolio Blog Post Number 24

 Portfolio Blog Post Number 24 Here it is! My CCR! Enjoy:) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ail5-mITIGU