Friday, March 26, 2021

Portfolio Blog Post Number 20

 Portfolio Blog Post Number 20


    In todays blog I am going to be explaining the changes I have made for my film opening. One of the greatest changes is probably my music choices. As I mentioned in a past blog post, one of my classmates  recommended my this website called "Epidemic Sound". It is a royalty free music website, that after you sign up, gives options to a bunch of music and sounds that can be used for free. I chose to go with this website because I like having all of my options in front of me. If lets say I chose two songs that I got the "ok" to use, but end up not like them, then I feel stuck. I also like all the options for each genre.

  The other changes that I am making is in the storyline. I am adding more of a flow in the storyline between Willow feeling "fine" and becoming "annoyed". Though the music shows this, I want to add smaller details. This is why Willow rolls her eyes at her mom, and is seen yelling and Joe more. Also the part of Willow doing a U turn right away, after Joe realizes she forgot something, is so nonchalant. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Portfolio Blog Post Number 24

 Portfolio Blog Post Number 24 Here it is! My CCR! Enjoy:) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ail5-mITIGU