Sunday, November 8, 2020

First Post!

 Hi, my name is Haley! I am 17 years old and a senior in high school. I enjoy doing many things, such as: seeing friends, playing sports, acting, singing, and so on. I am creating this blog to not only entertain you on the weekly life of a senior during the Corona Virus, but also for myself. This blog is to help me sort my mind, and express my emotions. Mental health is so extremely important, and talking about it is one way to help. This is how I am going to help my mental health. This is also where I can express my dreams and accomplishments. I hope this blog entertains you, but also gives you hope. See you soon! 

                                                                 -Haley.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Portfolio Blog Post Number 24

 Portfolio Blog Post Number 24 Here it is! My CCR! Enjoy:) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ail5-mITIGU