Sunday, February 28, 2021

Portfolio Blog Post Number 10

 Portfolio Blog Post Number 10



        Today I am going to go into detail about music. Music makes the whole film and creates the vibe that the audience is supposed to feel. Films tend to have different genres of music throughout, but that all have the same feelings behind the music. It could depend on the location, the events, the main characters current emotion, etc., that decide the music choice for the moment. For my film opening specifically I planning on having at least 2 songs incorporated. Both of the songs have the same light hearted energy, but are opposing emotions. I am going to start out with a very happy upbeat song playing with Willow, the lead, is getting ready. Below I am going to list some music choices that I am either getting inspiration from, or will attempt to get the "ok" to use. All are inspired by the early 2000's. 



Kim Wilde "Kids In America" - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PGGgdX8Zw9A



     For the second song I would choose a bit of a slower song to go behind scenes. This symbolizes Willows boredom as well as is less of a distraction to what is going on. It is more the cancel out the quieter scenes and keep the movie lighthearted. Below I will list some more music choices that I will use or get inspiration from. Some are inspired by the early 2000's, some are not.




Justin Bieber "Sorry" karaoke - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9CLvFIsp9oo


   Overall my two top choices for both are "Supermodel" by Jill Sobule and "Location" by Khalid. This could change, but right now I like these best.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Portfolio Blog Post Number 24

 Portfolio Blog Post Number 24 Here it is! My CCR! Enjoy:) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ail5-mITIGU